International Marketing Accounts Manager
BCI is currently accepting resumes for an international marketing account manager in either its Seattle or Sacramento office. This position works directly with food, beverage, and agricultural organizations to manage their participation in United States Department of Agriculture export assistance programs, and to implement international market development activities. This work requires close communication with the client, with U.S. government officials, and with other domestic and international contractors.
- Oversee strategic planning, grant writing, reporting, program management, client presentations, international trade research, and financial administration related to his or her accounts
- Assist clients with implementing activities (e.g. trade shows, reverse trade missions, retail promotions, market research, etc.) targeting an international audience
- Develop and maintain relationships with government, trade and industry to facilitate the successful execution of client marketing strategies
- Maintain appropriate financial records and comply with all rules and regulations governing the use of state and federal grant funds
- Travel internationally and domestically to assist clients with implementation of activities
Skills, knowledge and education required
- B.A./B.S. required, with a preference for degrees in international business, economics, or international relations
- very strong written and oral communication skills; proficiency in a foreign language a plus
- ability to be diplomatic within the context of various cultures
- ability to manage multiple projects, meet schedules and deadlines and adhere to project budgets
- familiarity with USDA grant programs, agricultural trade, and/or grant writing a plus
- knowledge of food, beverage, or agricultural sectors (e.g. alcoholic beverages, dried fruits and nuts, fresh fruits and vegetables, etc.) a plus
Bryant Christie Inc. is a growing international affairs management firm with offices in Sacramento, California, and Seattle, Washington. BCI is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
We have extended our application period. To apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, and a short writing sample by February 22, 2018 to:
Bryant Christie Inc.
1418 Third Avenue, Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98101