On August 26, 2015, there will be significant changes made to the Global MRL Database that will affect users of the free subscription “MRLDatabase.com-Enhanced.” If you are a subscriber to this free subscription, these changes will affect how you use the database as well as the information displayed.
On this date the MRLDatabase.com-Enhanced free subscription will be replaced by two types of free access:
- United States (US) based users will continue to have free access to US MRLs and corresponding international MRLs, but the name of this free subscription will change to “International MRLs-US ViewPoint.”
- Users outside of the US will continue to have free access to US MRLs through a free “US MRLs” subscription. However, MRLs for markets other than the US will no longer be available for users located outside of the US.
For subscribers who need a greater scope of MRL data than these free services, the Global MRL Database also offers paid subscriptions for three levels of access – Standard, Professional, and Enterprise. See below for information on subscribing to these premium services.
Standard, Professional, and Enterprise Paid Subscriptions
If you are exporting commodities between countries other than the US, need to see MRLs from a global viewpoint without the limitations of the free subscriptions, or are interested in a greater scope of MRL regulatory information, the Global MRL Database also offers fee based subscriptions for three levels of access--Standard, Professional, and Enterprise. Some of the additional information and features available include pending and proposed MRLs, regulation names, effective dates, an advanced Excel download, MRL change report, and email notifications. MRL regulations are available for over 800 pesticides and 700 commodities in more than 100 countries.
If you are interested in subscribing to one of our paid services. It can be done in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the Quote Request Form.
- A Global MRL sales representative will be in touch to confirm your request, answer questions, and provide a quote.
- A subscription can be purchased by credit card or bank transfer.