Assistant, Finance and Grant Management
Bryant Christie Inc. (BCI), an international affairs firm, is searching for a Finance and Grant Management Assistant. This candidate will handle invoice review and processing, as well as grant writing and reporting, for clients’ export market development programs. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail and focus. Excellent written communication skills are also required. Experience with grant programs, spreadsheets, and finances is a plus.
• Invoice review and processing for compliance with U.S. government grant programs
• Client and vendor communication to clarify and complete backup record
• Assisting with contract preparation and budgeting
• Payment recording and bank statement reconciliation
• Reporting/report preparation on client financials
• Audit preparation and participation
• Preparation of grant program applications, reports
• Other assignments as requested
What the Successful Candidate will have:
• Detail-oriented, capable of maintaining a high level of focus, and excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage and appropriately prioritize a busy and diverse workload
• Pride and ownership of work
What could set you apart:
• College degree
• Familiarity with spreadsheets, bookkeeping, and/or data analysis
• Previous experience or familiarity with federal or state grants and financial compliance
Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000, based on skills and experience.
Perks and Benefits: BCI encourages a healthy work/life balance and offers a range of benefits and perks including:
• 10 holidays annually
• Accrued vacation and sick time with rollover
• Generous Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
• Robust 401K plan with employer matching
• Flexible work hours and hybrid in-office/remote working environment
• 2 paid days off for charitable/volunteer work
• Bonuses/profit sharing based on company performance
• Training to support staff development
• Sabbaticals with stipend to be used for international travel in 10th year of service
• Regular team events, annual overnight staff retreat, agriculture/food/beverage field trips, and more
Who is Bryant Christie Inc.?
BCI helps companies and industry organizations throughout the U.S. to eliminate trade barriers, develop new markets, and manage their international government affairs. The work is focused on clients in the agricultural, food, and beverage sectors. BCI offers a unique set of international services that provide strategic solutions combined with a global vision.
To apply, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn: Human Resources.
• Cover letter or brief statement of your interest in the position
We read all applications and do not scan them. Please tell us about your capabilities without concern for keywords.
BCI is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital, familial or veteran status. Bryant Christie Inc. reserves the right not to fill this position if it is not satisfied with the applicant pool or if business conditions change.