Processing Assistant, Financial Systems
Bryant Christie Inc. (BCI) is accepting resumes for a full-time financial systems processing assistant in either its Seattle or Sacramento office. Among other duties, the successful candidate will provide assistance to BCI’s marketing and financial management staff. Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Review of incoming invoices for accuracy and grant compliance;
- Vendor outreach to clarify and complete backup record (as needed);
- Invoice coding and entry into BCI’s proprietary software;
- Payment recording and bank statement reconciliation;
- Expenditure and budget reporting for clients;
- Audit preparation and oversight
- Limited conference/meeting attendance for compliance training and client relations
Candidates must be comfortable working independently and in teams. They must be detail-oriented, capable of maintaining a high level of focus while performing repetitive tasks, and have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of MS Office applications, as well as general PC and Adobe Acrobat knowledge is essential. Candidates must also have the ability to multi-task. A college degree is preferred. Previous experience or familiarity with federal or state grants and financial compliance is a plus. Knowledge of ERP software is also helpful but not required.
This is a full-time administrative position that includes health and retirement benefits following a standard waiting period. Salary level depends on experience.
Bryant Christie Inc. is a dynamic and growing international affairs management firm with offices in Seattle, Washington and Sacramento, California. BCI is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs,sexual orientation, marital, veteran or familial status.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume by Friday, September 13, 2019 to:
Bryant Christie Inc.
1418 Third Avenue, Suite 300
Seattle WA 98101